We are starting the change with 3walls Venture
The change from frontal learning, one that has difficulty reaching the world of the students, to another learning – one that envelops them and places them in the middle of the story. In other words, immersive learning.
Immersive Learning Environments
In the immersive learning space, students are surrounded by video and sound and are active. We can take them anywhere and anytime, defying physical boundaries. In one activity, they find themselves in a historical museum with archeological exhibits, and in another activity, they are in an old chemical laboratory or ancient Egypt.
Museum or Escape Room Inside the School
3walls allows one room in the school (or anywhere else) to be a museum, an escape room, or an exhibition room. With a click of a button, we can switch between activities. 3walls breaks the learning structure we know from class and turns it into something else, one that will suit students in 2022.
Using augmented reality and other technologies
Interaction with the screens is created on tablets or laptops using augmented reality apps.
The Concept of 3walls Immersive Learning
- Complete immersive space that includes seating areas
- The activities are suitable for a large number of students, working between the projection boards and the workspaces
- The projection boards become interactive by using tablets and laptops
- Using augmented reality AR in a creative way
- A database of pedagogical content